The Winnebago Vista and Itasca by Winnebago Sunstar LX take value to the next level, introducing a large complement of upgraded features expected in a class A and a bold exterior appearance. It combines the value and uncompromising quality of Winnebago that made the Vista so popular, with additional standard features and upgraded options vs the standard Vista and Sunstar line. All this at a friendly price makes the Vista LX the introduction to Class A living that you deserve.
Upscale features such as Corian galley countertops and MCD roller shades come standard, while the interior upgrade package adds luxury features, hardwood refrigerator door inserts, a vinyl ceiling, and much more.
Onlookers will be impressed by the chrome accents and all new Polar Flare Desert Champagne exterior, while you’ll be impressed by the value added price. You wanted more in an affordable Class A coach, and you got it in the Winnebago Vista and Itasca by Winnebago Sunstar LX, both of which are identical all the way down to features, quality, content and price. We are one of only a few dealers that offer both and can provide you that unbiased opinion between the Vista and Sunstar.
A beautiful all new exterior in Polar Flare Desert Champagne provides the durability and appearance of full body paint without the $11,500 increase in cost for full body paint.
This coach is powered by the tried and true Ford powertrain with the all new TorqShift six speed automatic transmission with grade braking:
1. 6.8L Ford V10 SEFI Triton engine
2. 460 lb feet of torque or power
3. 320 hp
4. TorqShift 6 speed automatic overdrive transmission with tow haul mode and grade braking
5. Hydraulic ABS brakes
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Benchmark dinette upgrade, which allows for each seat cushion to glide up on a piano hinge to access every square inch of storage underneath
2. Powered front studio loft bed, to expand sleeping, yet does not sacrifice overhead cabinet storage
3. Upgraded vinyl flooring, front to bedroom, which includes a true 60 x 80 inch walkaround queen bed
4. Side video camera monitoring system, which is tied into the rearview camera monitoring system and controlled automatically with the turn signals or by input
5. Main living area HDTV, 50 inch
6. Rear HDTV, 24 inch
7. Inverter, 1,000 watt, which is now wired to the rear bedroom for convenient use with alarm clocks, CPAP and BPAP machines
8. Microwave and convection oven, which will bake, brown and roast like a traditional LP oven, which frees up a full drawer stack down below
9. High efficiency AC heat pump
10. Auxiliary defroster fans
11. Power driver seat, six way
12. Passenger seat with footrest
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 123 cubic feet of basement and exterior storage
2. 80 fuel capacity
3. 18 gallon LP capacity
4. 6 gallon gas and electric water heater capacity, with Winnebago’s patented Motoraid engine assist, in which we wrap the water heater off the heater core from the powertrain to provide hot water in transit
5. 30 amp electrical service
6. TrueAir Maximum Comfort AC, with heat pump
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn RV our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Era here in Forest City, Iowa!